Who Are We
SAS Chemicals GmbH, located in North Rhein Westfalia, GERMANY , is a privately owned company. The company was founded in 2016 as an outcome of the increasing needs to well structured, professionaly managed and reliable partners in emphatically developing Insulating Glass Industry. The idea behind was to offer the experiences gained by two founders through their long term top management level professional carreers in the insulating glass industry to external clients in the form of manufacturing and consulting services.
SAS Chemicals GmbH is;
- a producer of sealants and components used in manufacturing of Insulating Glass,
- established and owned by professionals who worked in different mid&high level positions for many years in the same sector around the World,
- having great experience and wide & close contacts in the IG market, both in Europe and in other continents,
- having big consumers in his customer portfolio,
- supplying ONLY high quality products with cost effectiveness and delivery performance,
- bringing high motivation and energy with competence and experience together,
- a solution partner of you, where you get quick and authoritative answers and replies to your questions & requests through our short decision making channels.
- looking forward to grow his business in the IG ındustry
SAS Chemicals GmbH sets high value on research and development. By taking into consideration of IG market’s demands and needs and by working closely to his well known raw material suppliers and to the third party labratories and test institutes; the company is positioning himself to the future as a worldwide innovator and trend setter.
SAS Chemicals evaluates always his current product range for further technical developments and for aligning his products with strictly increasing environmental standards; where he parellely works on new products as new projects.
The number of countries where SAS Chemicals is represented in, is also increasing prominently. SAS Chemicals continues succesfully to supply his growing customer portfolio also with customer and market specified products, thanks to his new investments for furher production capacities. Well trained and experienced technology, production and quality staff as well as increasing number of sales and marketing experts is bringing the company to a further step.
SAS Chamicals GmbH’s strategy is to assure his customers
- to be your trustable solution provider in IG consumables, who understands and owns your vision
- to reach your targets easily and effectively with the help of SAS’s products
- to have operational excellence
- to avoid your quality risks by using best raw materials from well known suppliers; by producing sealants according to proven receipts, by implementing strict quality controls
- to decrease your costs
- to be your allied power
Absolute Respect to the Environment
SAS CHEMICALS GmbH is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for his employees and minimises his potential impact on the environment. He is operating in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and he strives to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all he does.
SAS Chemiclas GmbH’s Policy therefore, is to :
- integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into his decision making and activities,
- minimise his waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- minimise energy and water use within his buildings and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment. • train, educate and inform his employees about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- promote environmental awareness among his employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- communicate his environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it
- where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency and spill response programmes.
Health and Safety
SAS Chamicals GmbH acknowledges his duty of care to ensure a safe place to work and visit for all of his employees, contractors and visitors. He aims to achieve this through compliance with the safety laws. SAS follows, where reasonably practicable, the standards, guidance and codes of good practice where these offer enhanced standards of health and safety.
To ensure the health and safety is the first agenda item of the company, thus SAS Chemicals is committed to striving towards zero harm and carrying out all our business activities in a sustainable manner.
Health and safety is everyone’s responsibility within SAS Chemicals GmbH as well as being a particular responsibility for all levels of management. The company aims to ensure that all staff and those who work with SAS foster an attitude of good practice and co-operation in order to achieve high standards of health and safety.
SAS CHEMICALS GmbH is committed to:
- achieving and maintaining good practice standards in its health and safety performance
- providing specialist, dedicated safety, health and fire advice across its all operations
- monitoring and reviewing its systems and procedures to ensure their suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- ensuring all staff play their part in meeting the company’s health and safety standards
- enabling staff to comply with the company’s health and safety standards
- providing suitable and sufficient information, instruction, training and facilities to ensure all staff are aware of, and equipped to carry out, their health and safety responsibilities
- ensuring that those contracted to the SAS Chemicals are aware of, and satisfactorily discharge, their health and safety roles and responsibilities.
SAS Chemicals GmbH will provide adequate and appropriate resources to implement this policy and will ensure it is communicated and understood. The company further will review his policy statement annually to reflect new legal and regulatory developments and ensure good practice.
Absolute highest quality
SAS Chemicals GmbH manufactures all his products completely in Germany and is certified in accordance with the quality management system of DIN EN ISO 9001:2015. You can completely rely on SAS’s products thanks to his strict quality checks and his in house labratory controls for every single batches and regular inspections by approved testing institues. All the production processes are kept under constant observation. The products are subjected and have to pass various labratory tests according to the desired technical standards and norms. The products are also confirms with the requirements of DIN EN 1279 (Glass in building/ Insulating glass units)
Our Quality Statement
SAS Chemicals GmbH is totally committed to satisfying and delighting his customers by providing them with high quality solutions, products and support through continual improvement.
SAS will continuously strive to excel in manufacturing performance, seeking, refining, and deploying the best quality strategies and tools that he can identify. Additionally, he will endeavor to always update and understand the requirements of his jobs and the systems and procedures that sustain him, employing quality teams, training, and increased responsibility and accountability for employees.
SAS Chemicals GmbH’s dedication to quality must be absolute and cannot be compromised. His goal is 100% customer satisfaction through quality.